Why Capital Restoration
Lena Park operated social and educational programs and three major low income housing projects and was in Chapter 11 with no financial records, no IT system, and little or no cash.
Second generation manufacturer suffered substantial losses and faced bank foreclosure.
On the Rise was a young and rapidly growing non profit servicing women in need of a safe place. The dynamic leader sought organizational and governance infrastructure to provide a solid foundation to build the non profit around.
- CRL was the strategic financial adviser to the organization
- Brought financial stability to the organization
- Issued a white paper report:
- increasing liabilities by $2 million
- reduced assets by $1.7 million
- prior audited financial statements were restated by $2.5 million
- Reduced claims by $700 thousand
- Identify Core Business and restructured product offering and mix
- Reestablish vendor relations to maintain the flow of critical materials
- CRL served as Corporate Restructuring Officer
- Revamp operations for increased productivity
- Updated MIS and other reporting systems
Working in harmony with the founder the team developed governance and organizational foundations that allowed this outstanding organization to grow and prosper.
The entity emerged from Chapter 11 and continued to service families in need.
- Restored company to profitability
- Increased productivity
- Restored vendor, customer, and employee confidence
- Increased financing facility
- Sold for 1X revenue
An organization that went on to exceed everyone’s dreams.